How to use grouped products in WooCommerce? Follow these steps:
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard for your e-commerce website.
- Go to the “Products” section and select “Add New.”
- Enter the group name in the “Product name” field.
- Write a brief description of the group in the “Product description” field.
- Upload an image of the group in the “Product image” section.
- Scroll down to the “Product data” section and select “Grouped product from the drop-down menu.”
- In the “Grouped Products” section, select the products you want to add to the group.
- You can reorder the products within the group by dragging and dropping them.
- Optionally, you can set a price for the group and control its visibility.
- Finally, click the “Publish” button to publish the grouped product on your online store.
With these steps, you can successfully use grouped products in your WooCommerce store. Grouped products are a great way to showcase related products and encourage customers to purchase multiple items at once.
If you would like to speak to one of our dedicated e-commerce web designers don’t hesitate to contact us. We exclusively combine WordPress and WooCommerce to create stunning e-commerce websites, packed with all the features you need.
Offering an easy to use e-commerce experience for your clients while keeping the backend simple for your website managers. Now add to the mix super fast load speed times and your conversion rates can skyrocket.